Monday, March 3, 2008

First Shift as an RN

Last night was the first time I was on the floor.  It was the first time I have done an all night shift,  I got off about 730am.  I managed to stay awake the whole time:^)  Everyone is really nice there,  it was getting acquainted to the floor and I pretty much shadowed another nurse.   My next shift is this Saturday.  However, I have class tomorrow morning at 9.  I will be switching back and forth between nights on the floor and days for classes for the next couple of months.  I like my job so far, but the responsibility of the job still overwhelms me.  I hope to post pictures from the last couple of weeks sometime this week.

1 comment:

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

You are going to do great! You have such a compassionate heart. You will have a lasting impact on the children and the other nurses:) I'm excited for you;)