Wednesday, April 30, 2008

God Works in Mysterious Ways!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  Work has kept me really busy.  As some of you know I work nights, but I have to have classes during the day for work from time to time.  Anyway the flipping between day and night takes a toll on my sleeping patterns.  I have been pretty tired lately.  I was scheduled tomorrow and friday for long day classes.  I get a call from work today.  Apparently there was a glitch in the system that reserves classroom space,  so they had to cancel the class for now because they had no where for us to meet.  Hallelujah!  So now I am working friday and sat night.  Which is good because I need to more experience working as a nurse and I can catch up on my sleep.  Praise God!!  Not much else going on except my birthday is next week:)  My sister is going to work at camp again this summer, she's looking forward to that.  I hope everyone is doing well!!:)  

No comments: