Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry Christmas


A Picture of my sister's cat named Morris.  Sometimes we say he should have been named Garfield.  Can you see the resemblance? 
A Picture of me in the shirt my sister gave me for Christmas.
Stockings anyone?
The vase my sister gave my mom for christmas.  Isn't  it beautiful.

I know christmas is still over a week away.  We go visit relatives in Texas for christmas, so we celebrated it early.  I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Early Christmas is good! Looks like you had a great one! Hope your travels are safe. Merry Christmas!

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

Looks as though you had a wonderful Christmas. I'm excited to see the TX pics too!
The vase is beautiful, as is the photograph of it;)

Life in the Herman House said...

Looks like you had an awesome Christmas!

Daesha said...

I've nominated you for an award, and you can read about how to accept it on my blog.

Just what you always wanted... and award that means more work for you! :-)

Happy New Year!